LAUTECH Graduate Builds Flying Car - Scholarship Nigeria: JOBS,ADMISSION,SCHOLARSHIPS LAUTECH Graduate Builds Flying Car

Latest

Post Top Ad

LAUTECH Graduate Builds Flying Car

Ayoola Olaolu Drone (106 of 239)
A 23-year-old graduate of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH, has been hailed for building a working camera drone and a Flying Car from scratch.
Ayoola Olaoluwa, who graduated from the department of Computer Sciencewas interviewed by Techpoint.ng where he opened up about his achievement and challenges.
“I initially wanted to study aeronautical engineering, but it wasn’t available in any Nigerian university at the time, so I settled for Computer Science which is somehow a branch of aeronautics,” Olaoluwa said, when asked why he chose to focus on aeronautics.
Olaoluwa, who aims to acquire a Masters Degree in aeronautics someday, said his journey started  from building a shiny hyper realistic aeroplane when he was 13 years old.
“Everybody was awed by the plane I built”, he laughs in recollection, “but it was not working. It couldn’t fly or even move and they did not even know.”
Be the first to know recents and up coming SCHOLARSHIPS , ADMISSION and latest RECRUITMENT update, kindly

Click here to Subscribe Here

,remember to check your mail to activate your subscription

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!

Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering verification text.

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box